Friday, July 9, 2010

Howdy Soda Fans!



I have way too much soda in my possession than I know what to do with. I figured the logical thing to do was to review them so no one would ever make the mistake of buying this much soda again. Instead, they could just read the reviews and laugh at me when I contract diabetes. Assholes. So without further ado, here's what I drank today.

Red Ribbon Original Cherry Supreme, Natrona PA-Grade: A
I admit, I was already on the prowl for this one before I had walked in Galcos Market. Being a lover of anything cherry-flavored I'm perhaps a little biased to be reviewing such an exquisite beverage. Red Ribbon did it right when they made this overwhelmingly cherry soda. Seriously, it's almost too much cherry, but not quite. It's not too fizzy or syrupy and has a pleasant but not too present aftertaste. It would make a great mixed drink with vodka or gin.
Cocktail Suggestion-Cherry Supreme, Vodka, Orange Juice, Squirt of Lime



Double Cola, Chattanooga TN-Grade B
Double Cola's tagline is "Double Measure, Double Pleasure". I had only 1.5 times the pleasure I thought I would drinking this guy. I should sue them for false advertising. Double Cola is a solid, no frills cola that is easy to keep sipping on. It's not too syrupy which means it doesn't linger in your mouth like a drunk guy at the end of a party who no one knows. It's worth checking out, but not necessary.
Cocktail Suggestion: Double Cola and Rum

No comments:

Post a Comment